Pepperl Fuchs Transceiver Interface Module
Pepperl Fuchs Transceiver Interface Module
Product Code : 105
Brand Name : Pepperl + Fuchs
The actuator-sensor interface
(AS-Interface) replaces conventional wiring technology on the sensor-actuator level. AS-Interface has firmly established itself as a worldwide standard
for the cost-effective transfer of power and signals along a single cable. It is an open system and is compatible with all common fieldbus systems
- Minimized installation costs and connection via insulation piercing technology
- Topology-free installation
- Supply, safe and non-safe signals on one cable
- Safety function up to PLe/SIL3
- Extensive diagnostic function
- Automatic addressing when a device is replaced
- Flexible system extensions
- Compatible with all fieldbuses and PLCs
The master with gateway-function controls the AS-Interface system and transmits process data to all types of higher-level control in a standardized I/O map. The AS-Interface adopts the role of a conventional I/O card in the controller, which allows a simple changeover to the AS-Interface system. The stainless steel master/gateway manages communication with the slaves and informs the PLC of faults. All diagnostic information from the field I/O and the safety system can be transmitted to a higher level control system. The safety logic of a master with safety monitor can be set either by a safe PLC or decentralized via the configuration software VAZ-SW-SIMON +.
- Power Supplies, Power Extenders and Repeater
Each AS-Interface segment requires one AS-Interface power supply (VAN-â€¦) with 30.5 V DC voltage and data decoupling to provide power and send modulated signals along a cable without interference. Control cabinet power supplies are available with 2.8 A, 4 A, or 8 A for high efficiency. The AS-Interface K19 is a NEC Class 2 power supply. The ground fault monitor is already integrated in the 4 A K27 AS-Interface power supply. With appropriately equipped master / gateway you can operate up to two AS-Interface segments with a standard 30 V DC power supply.
- AS-Interface Safety at Work
"AS-Interface Safety at Workâ€ relates to safe communication in the AS-Interface network according to the most recent Machinery Directive. The highest safety class SIL3/PLe can be achieved with this globally utilized safety system, allowing safety systems without the need for a safety PLC. All known safety devices can be connected directly to the AS-Interface segment via modules or as an integral solution. The AS-Interface safety concept can be modified flexibly and decentrally. Logical links can be defined through the configuration software VAZ-SW-SIMON+.
KE series control cabinet modules are available in various sizes with different numbers of terminal connections.
The G10 is the worldâ€™s smallest IP68/69K AS-Interface module; the one-piece housing mounts quickly and securely using a single stainless steel screw. We also offer safety modules in the G10 design.
G11 field modules offer an innovative seal concept in a robust, compact, round design and are particularly suitable for machine builders and harsh and process environments. In the G11 design, we can also offer you various analog modules.
G12 flat modules are extremely easy to connect and can be replaced with a minimum of fuss in the event of a fault. The G12 has a one-piece housing with a cable guide that reduces installation times considerably.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Supply Ability
- 30 Per Day
- Sample Available
- Main Export Market(s)
- Western Europe, Central America, North America, Eastern Europe, Australia, South America, Africa, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- Pondicherry, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Haryana, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West Bengal, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Bihar, Central India, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Mizoram, Sikkim, East India, Nagaland, Andhra Pradesh, Daman and Diu, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Jharkhand, Meghalaya, Chandigarh, Goa, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, North India, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, West India, Gujarat, Uttar Pradesh, Lakshadweep, South India, Himachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Madhya Pradesh, Delhi, Telangana, All India